Select your departure airport
Many EU countries are ahead of the UK in re-opening local amenities and we recommend that you check your destination country for the latest advice on access to local amenities, quarantine regulations and local variations around the wearing of masks or face covers ( which MUST be carried by travellers at all times, as many countries are issuing fines, if these are not worn in the stated areas. )
As per the UK Government's further announcement on the 3rd July 2020, please remember to check advice regarding the latest UK quarantine measures for travellers arriving into the UK: https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
From the 1st July 2020, some EU countries have introduced a mandatory Passenger Locator Form ( PLF ) which must be completed either 48 or 24 hours prior to your arrival in the country, so please check the FCDO advice for your specific country of travel which will provide full guidance instructions. Currently, the following applies:
GREECE - all UK travellers over the age of 18 must complete the PLF form - children under the age of 18 may be added ( at the top of the form, before submitting ) to a parent’s form. Forms must be submitted 24 hours prior to departure.. Failure to do so in advance may result in your carrier not allowing you to travel, or a 500 Euro fine on arrival and the Greek authorities not allowing you to enter the country.: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
SPAIN - all UK travellers the form must be completed at least 48 hours before travel, failure to do so in advance may result in your carrier not allowing you to travel. The form must be completed for all members of the party travelling, otherwise you may be denied entry to the country: https://spth.gob.es/
CYPRUS - all UK travellers from the age of 13 years upwards are required to complete the required forms before travel - Children under 12 years old do not require to be tested in order to travel to Cyprus.. Failure to do so in advance may result in your carrier not allowing you to travel. AS per the FCDO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cyprus/entry-requirements. all travellers are required to take a coronavirus Covid-19 test before travel to Cyprus and will need to have received negative PCR test results back within 72 hours of their travel departure date. These test results must be presented to the local authorities / border staff, on entry to the country and can be in the form of an email or SMS, but must show the date and time the test was carried out and the type of test ( PCR. ) From the 1st August 2020, the UK moves into Category B for Cyprus visitors and prior to travel, all UK travellers must must complete the country entry form on the following link and provie any Covid-19 results requested: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/
PORTUGAL - All UK travellers ( adults and children ) must complete a Passenger Locator form prior to travel and print this, to show to your airline and to the border officials once you arrive in your destination.
UK - All travellers returning to the UK after a stay overseas also have to complete a PLF form - advisory details can be found on UK Government wesbite on the following link: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk. The UK Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will need to be completed 48 hours before re-entering the UK for all passengers: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
Travellers from non-UK countries must check the desinaton entry instructions applicable for their specific country of origin.
Please remember to carry a copy of your booking, flight and travel documentation with you, as you may be asked to produce this by local authorities.
Please ensure that your party wears masks or face covers where local regulations require this.
Searching for a villa is easy. If you know the name of the villa you wish to book, please enter the villa name using the “villa name” tab on the home page. Alternately, use the search bar where you can select the relevant option from each section on the search bar and click the ‘Search’ button.
• Adults: Anyone aged 16 or above on the return journey
• Children: Children must be aged between 2 and 15 on the return journey
• Infants: Infants are babies aged 23 months or under on the return journey
Yes. Our website shows live availability and is up to date with the best available price shown.
Our villas have set changeover and arrival days and can be booked for either 7, 14, 21 or 28 nights. You are welcome to arrive later or leave earlier to accommodate your holiday dates, however no refunds will be given for any days the villa is not occupied for your selected holiday period.
All of our villas can be booked for 7, 14, 21 or 28 nights. If you wish to book a 10 night villa holiday, then just book the villa online for 14 nights. The lead passenger must then email the Travel Team with the booking reference number and ask for a 10 night duration on the flights and a new quote.
Yes, we can help! Please click the "add more flights" button when presented during the online booking process and follow the instructions to select additional airports and flights. You will then be able to assign different members of your party to different flights. Once you have done this, click on continue and you will see the flights you have chosen for your party along with an overall price.
For a villa only booking, please email or call us to let us know who will be staying at the villa for a shorter time once you have made your booking. This is so we can let our in-resort team know who will be staying at the villa when.
For a Villa and Flight inclusive package holiday, please make a booking on the website for 2 weeks and select the "pay by phone" option at the end of the booking process. Our Travel Team will then call you and will give a quote for those in your party who only wish to travel for a shorter length of time.
You'll be able to see the flight times and airline in the Flights section at the start of the of the online booking process. If you wish to change to an alternative flight, please select the "more flight options" button on the flight details section. This will allow you to see all other available flights from your chosen airport.
An additional Z bed can be added, dependent on the destination. This is an additional cost of £30.00 per week to villa only bookings but free within a package booking and are adequate for under 15 years old only.
You can view the live availability and cost on each villa, via the “availability tab.” For example, to view availability for the Villa Altis Park, please click
When booking a holiday with 12 or more weeks until you travel, a deposit will be required. For villa only holidays, the deposit required will be 20% of the villa cost. If you’re booking a villa and flight inclusive package, the deposit will vary depending on the airline you book your flights with.
Most airlines will ask for the full cost at the time of booking, however TUI airways (formerly known as Thomson) ask for a deposit of £137.50 per person. You’ll be able to see the deposit required as you go through the booking process.
The accidental damage waiver (normally around £22 per bedroom) is a non-refundable charge which is there to protect you from any additional charges caused by accidental damage. For full details, please view our Booking Conditions here
When booking a villa and flight inclusive package, we can arrange assistance for you. Please select the “wheelchair assistance” tick box during the online booking process. We’ll then send a form to the lead passenger to fill out and can arrange assistance on your behalf.
If you need to check a villa is suitable for your needs, please tick the “villa suitability” check box during the online booking process, for any passengers who you feel will need to have the villa checked. When we receive your booking, we will email a form to the lead passenger which must be completed and returned to SpecialAssistance@villaplus.com. We will then check with our overseas team to ensure the villa is suitable for your needs.
No, sadly, we cannot hold a villa off sale, however you can submit a provisional booking which will be held for 2 hours while we actively contact you.
You can book a twin-centre holiday with Villa Plus. For ‘Villa Only’ please put 2 separate bookings through and select the option to pay by phone. For package bookings please put the first week through with flights and select option to pay by phone and a separate booking for the second villa as a ‘Villa Only’ booking and select option to pay by phone. Please don’t pay anything online. On both bookings our reservations team will call you during opening hours to confirm your holiday so please request the additional villa then.
We do not take bookings over the phone and need you to complete the booking pages online. Please refer to our FAQs to answer any questions you may have. If you have not found the answer to your question here, please contact our Travel Team who will be happy to help.
Firstly, congratulations ! Infants can only be added to the booking when they are born and have been named. We can then advise you of any required costs to add an infant to a booking.
With the exception of TUI airways, most airlines do not include hold luggage on your flight. You will be able to check the cost and add the required number of hold bags on the first page of the booking form. If the cost of baggage does not appear on your flight, our Travel Team will contact you to advise of the cost and to confirm your holiday.
To confirm your booking we just require first and surnames as they appear on your passports. Middle names, and special characters such as apostrophes or hyphens are not required.
· On-board catering services may be limited or withdrawn for the foreseeable future - it may be possible to pre-book meals, please check your airline and contact the airline direct, if you have medical, dietary or religious requirements
· Please review the airline’s website for full details of restricted services
Villa Plus is fully ATOL protected and are members of ABTA. Our ATOL number is 2323 and our ABTA number is Y6093. For more information, please click here
Applicable to any new TIF Group policies purchased on or after 16th March 2020
*Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or “all but essential” travel.
Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. We also cannot cover any claims relating to any fear or threat concerning these viruses. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section.
Please review our policy details: https://www.villaplus.com/extras/travel-insurance
A starter pack provides you with basic essentials and sufficient food for a light snack. Typically included are: milk, bread, tea and coffee, juice, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, mineral water and a bottle of wine. matches, bin bags and washing up liquid are also included. You can add a starter pack when booking a holiday online. The £35 cost of the starter pack also includes a small purchase and delivery charge as well as the items and can add to your booking, up to 48 hours before travel. Please note that we are unable to change or add contents to the starter pack. If you have booked a Very Villa Plus villa, a starter pack is included in the cost of your holiday.
You will need to bring your own child seat in some destinations when booking private transfers. Child seats will be provided in all destinations provided they have been requested at the time of booking a car. Please note that the driver will ask you to fit and secure these child seats to your satisfaction. Click these links to find out more about car hire and transfers in all our destinations.
You were shown the option to pay by phone which is why you received a provisional booking reference number. There could be two reasons for this:
1) If you are making a booking for 10 or more people, this is classed as a group booking by most airlines. This means we need to contact your airline to reconfirm flight prices and availability. Our travel team will contact you during office hours to check this and confirm your holiday.
2) If you have selected that one of your party requires a villa suitability check, we will need to contact you to discuss your booking and check if the villa is suitable for your requirements.
Balances are due 12 weeks before your departure date. We will send you a reminder email of your balance two weeks prior to the balance due date. You will be able to see the date your balance is due during the booking process as well as on your holiday invoice.
You can pay your balance using the link on your balance reminder as well as in the covering email of your invoice.
For security reasons we do not take balance payments automatically. We will remind you of your balance 2 weeks prior to the balance due date.
You can pay an amount of your choice as regularly as you would like to up until your balance due date. This can be done via the payment link on your invoice.
Yes they can. They'll just need to call our Travel Team and quote your booking reference number. We can then take payment on your holiday.
Yes, you can redeem your voucher online by entering the code on the email you received with the voucher details.
The following terms and conditions of use apply to these Non-package Villa Only Vouchers:
1a). The new regulations only apply to holiday travel arrangements booked on or after 1 July 2018. If you have booked a package holiday before 1 July 2018, your package holiday will be covered by previous regulation.
1b). A package holiday can come in many different forms and can be sold in different ways – for example, a ‘ready-made’ package where the different travel services are put together for you by Villa Plus and offered at a single price, for example a Flight and Villa (with ATOL certificate), or a Villa and Car hire (without ATOL certificate)
1c). A package holiday has both Legal and Financial protection.
A package holiday is a combination of at least two diverse types of travel services, which are listed below:
transport (such as a flight)
accommodation(such as a hotel, villa or apartment)
Or a tourist service (such as a transfer) where this is a significant part of the holiday, where the value of the tourist service accounts for 25% of the combination with one of the above travel services.
If your Package Holiday includes a flight you have the legal protection of the Package and Travel Regulations 2018 and you will be issued with an ATOL certificate along with the protection that affords.
If your Package Holiday does not include a flight (i.e. Villa only accommodation with Car hire) you will not receive an ATOL certificate but you have the legal protection of the Package and Travel regulations 2018.
If your holiday includes villa accommodation and private transfer ( a tourist service ) where the cost of the transfer ( tourist service ) accounts for 25% of the combination with one of the above travel services, then it is a Package Holiday without flights or ATOL. You will have the same legal protection afforded by the Package and Travel Regulations 2018. If the cost of the transfer ( tourst service ) is less than 25%, then it is not a Package and does not have the same legal protection afforded by the Package and Travel Regulations 2018.
For more details please refer to our booking conditions: https://www.villaplus.com/booking-conditions
The Uk left the EU at 23:00 hours on 31st January 2020 and is currently continuing talks to achieve Brexit trade deals. The UK is currently in a transition period whereby travelling regulations will remain the same as now and you can continue to travel as you do now, until 31st December 2020.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will update our customers with any new information. Should there be a no-deal Brexit, we have provided some essential information for travellers and will update our website as new information becomes available.
ABTA's website offers general traveller advice around Brexit considerations: ABTA Brexit Advice: Read more
We have prepared our information based on the destinations / countries which we feature in our programme. Should you additionally be travelling to any other European countries, please check the UK Gov.uk website for full details of any changes that may affect you after 31st January 2020.
It has been confirmed that after Brexit, the Uk will have a transition period until December 2020, during which UK drivers can continue to drive without requiring an International Driving Permit / IDP ( available from Post Offices at a cost of £5.50. )
The gov.uk website gives full guidance details:
EU Driving post Brexit: Read More
IDP's: Read More
You won't need a Green Card if you're hiring a car in the EU, as the Car Hire supplier's insurance will cover you.
It has now been confirmed that during the transition period after Brexit, UK Residents will not need a Green Card to drive in the EU using their own cars or cars hired in the UK, which they are taking to the EU.
The UK is currently in a transition period, during which UK registered EHIC cards will remain valid until the 31st December 2020.
All British residents travelling to Europe should also ensure that they have taken out a suitable travel insurance policy for their requirements, especially if travellers have specific medical considerations, as some health-related costs may not be covered, such as non-urgent treatments, ongoing medical treatment or medical repatriation.
Further to the UK's departure from the EU, all flights between the UK and Europe are operating normally.
Britain currently benefits from fixed rates for call, text and internet whilst within the EU and current usage is capped at 50 Euros. These benefits will continue whilst the Uk is in a transition period until 31st December 2020. If you have any specific concerns, we recommend that you check with your provider regarding any fee changes to their charges for using these services.
The UK Government recommends that all British Residents check the expiry date on their passport, as you must ensure that it is valid for the duration of your planned trip.
Check my passport: Read more
Renew my passport: Read more
These rules will apply to all EU countries within the Schengen area. For countries outside the Schengen area ( Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania ) there may be some different entry requirements.
Should the UK leave the EU in a no-deal Brexit scenario: travellers with short stays of 90 days or under, will require a current passport, with valid dates fr the duration of your travel. Border Control staff may require you to show return flight tickets and confirmation that you have sufficient funds available for the duration of your stay.)
Further information can be found on the Gov.Uk website: Read more
The European Commission has confirmed that during the 11 month transition period after Brexit, British Residents will not need a Visa to travel throughout Europe after Brexit until early 2021, when a proposed Visa may be introduced if you are travelling to certain countries. This is called a European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS) costing around 7 Euros. We will keep you updated on any change to this.
Updated July 2020
This statement is made in accordance with the Section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Villa Plus is taking to prevent any instances of slavery, human trafficking or forced labour from within our organisation and supply chain.
This statement is made for the financial tax year ending 31st March 2019.
Villa Plus is a UK based travel company founded in 1987, operating in multiple European destinations only and selling primarily to a UK customer base. Our supply chains include multiple property partners and their teams, Airlines, Destination Management companies, Tourist and Service suppliers.
Our Policies on slavery, forced labour and human trafficking
Our customers and staff are the heart of our business and are our highest priority. We expect our suppliers to operate with the same commitment criteria and integrity to ethical standards and decency for all employees, especially those where legal protection or employee regulations may be less developed and that all employees receive equal and fair treatment under international human rights and are able to work free from exploitation, mental or physical abuse, bullying or coercion.
Villa Plus welcomes transparency in all its operational procedures and encourages its employees to report or raise any concerns with their Line Manager, Senior Management team, or the Company’s owners and expects its supply chain partners to operate comparable practices. Villa Plus operates a whistleblowing policy designed so that employees and customers who have any concerns can report any suspicion of a breach of their policies without fear of reprisal.
The owners of Villa Plus and senior management team take responsibility to investigate any suspicion of, or direct report of any instances of suspected maltreatment, injustice or illegal practice relating to the Modern Slavery Act. They will work to identify any risk areas within the business and their supply chain and mitigate any potential, suspected, reported risk. Villa Plus operates a strong recruitment policy and conducts eligibility checks to work in the UK for all employees to eradicate any possibility of human trafficking or enforced labour.
Supplier Code of Conduct
We will be working with our suppliers to require that they take appropriate steps to maintain fair and safe working conditions for their direct employees and pay the national minimum wage requirement applicable in their respective country. We will also expect them to hold their own suppliers to account for equitable fair employment practices.
This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors of Villa Plus Limited, Mr. N. Cooper and Mr. R. Mavani. This statement was issued in July 2019 and will be reviewed and updated annually, on or around 31st March 2020.
This statement was reviewed on 11th May 2020 - owing to the current cessation of commercial tourist travel, as a result of Coronavirus (Covid-19) our overseas holiday villa tourism programme is on hold. We will recommence our review of due diligence planning with our supply chains, once international tourism is resumed.
· Remember - from the 24th July 2020, it is compulsory to wear masks in enclosed areas within the UK: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own Please ensure you pack hand sanitiser and sufficient masks or face covers & gloves for your party, which will be required in public places & on public transport both in the UK and overseas ( In the UK, children under the age of 11 may be exempt, as may some travellers with disabilities, asthma, specific medical respiratory conditions or cognitive impairments .) Different rules apply acorss EU countries, please check their local information before you travel. If you are using public transport in London, TFL and some coach operators are issuing mask exemption cards for travellers within a listed group - details can be found on the following site link: https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/face-coverings#on-this-page-2
· You must check both your airline and departure airport’s websites to clarify time required to complete new health check-in procedures and Passengers Locator forms ( PLF ) if these are applicable in your travel destination and we recommend that you allow additonal time to compete any new processes. Most airports will give details of new precautions in their FAQ website information pages.
· Most airlines now require that check-in be carried out online in advance and that boarding passes are printed off or downloaded onto phones – this is to allow additional time for navigating departures, new procedures and health checks around Coronavirus Covid-19 precautions
· Before booking your baggage requirements, please review your preferred airline’s website to check if they have any restrictions on cabin and / or hold baggage.
Once your holiday has been confirmed, we will send you a booking confirmation email and your invoice as well as a link to our post booking management portal, My Villa Plus. If you have booked a flight inclusive package holiday you will also receive your ATOL certificate.
Our post booking management portal, My Villa Plus, allows you to access your travel documents which will be made available 10-14 days before departure.*
• Directions to your villa
• Instructions on how to access and secure your villa
• Contact numbers of your in-resort representative
• Private transfer information (if booked)
• Car hire voucher (if booked)
If you have booked a flight inclusive package holiday you will be able to view and download your ATOL certificate as well as instructions on flight check-in and managing your flight booking within the airline portal.
For certain destinations, it is a legal requirement to provide the local authorities with your passport information for all passengers travelling on holiday. You can add this information within the airline portal.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE Due to the current circumstances and logistical considerations around Coronavirus Covid-19, we are manually issuing ticketing information to customers and therefore our stated timescale has decreased. We will now send your ticketing documents approximately 3 - 7 days prior to your scheduled departure date.
We will send you an email requesting your passport details 42 days prior to departure. For certain destinations it is a legal requirement to provide the local authorities with your passport information for all passengers travelling on holiday. Failure to provide us with the passport details prior to departure may result in a delay receiving your final travel documents.
If you are flying with Easyjet, Ryanair and Jet2 you must check-in online prior to travel. Details on how to do this can be found on our post-booking management portal, My Villa Plus. Once your booking has been confirmed you will receive a link to access this portal.
Middle names are not required. Only first and last names are required. They must however match your passport exactly. Hyphens are not required on documents.
As a legal requirement, passport details of all members of your party must be submitted to the Local Authorities in your holiday destination before you travel. This process is equivalent to a hotel check-in service. Once you provide this passport information to us, our resort team will pass these details to the local authorities on your behalf. This information is separate to the Advanced Passenger Passport ( API ) Information provided to your airline as part of your check-in process.
Advanced Passenger Information, is passport information for all passengers required by your airline prior to travel. TUI, Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2, Norwegian, Flybe and Aer Lingus all require this.
You can see when this needs to be provided by following the "Manage Your Flights" section in the post-booking management portal, My Villa Plus.
Yes. Advanced Passenger Passport Information (API) is required by your airline prior to travel. Local Authorities require passport information for all members of your party as a legal requirement. Passport information required by Local Authorities is similar to information given when checking into a hotel.
· car hire vouchers must be presented for pre-booked cars
· masks must be worn all times when in contact with car hire staff & social distancing will be in place
· only the lead named driver on the voucher will be authorised to enter the car hire office to complete the hire contract
· any local payments must be made by card only
· hire cars will be cleaned between each rental, by the supplier
· transfer vouchers must be presented for pre-booked transfers
· masks must be worn all times when in the transfer vehicle & socially distanced queuing will be in place
· passengers will not be permitted to sit in the front seat of the vehicle with the driver, who will be masked
· only a limited number of passengers will be permitted in vehicles
· transfer vehicles will be cleaned between each rental, please ask the driver
Taxis & Public Transport
· masks must be worn all times when in vehicles. Socially distanced queuing will be in place
· passengers will not be permitted to sit in the front seat of the vehicle with the driver, who will be masked
· only a limited number of passengers will be permitted in vehicles and on some public transport
· payment by card may be preferred, so it’s advisable to carry both cards and cash when using taxis and public transport
· taxis will be cleaned between each rental, please ask the driver
· if you are using public transport, it will be mandatory to wear masks or face covers and you could incur a fine if you fail to do this. Public transport may be operating some restricted timings and passenger capacity volumes
PLEASE NOTE: Some countries are imposing limits on the number of passengers in taxis and transfer vehicles – as general guidance, these are the most common rules currently in place, but there will be variations between countries:
4/5 seater - 1 or 2 passengers ( where 1 passenger needs assistance ) + driver
6/7 seater - 2 or 3 passengers + driver
8/9 seater - 3 or 4 passengers + driver
Please check your Departure and Arrival airports, to ensure you are aware of their social distancing and check-in processes around Coronavirus Covid-19 and remember to wear a mask at all times, subject to guidance.
· masks will be mandatory at all airports, both in the UK and in overseas airports, so please ensure that your party wear these as per the guidance in place and have sufficient masks for your holiday and travel journeys ( children under the age of 6 may be exempt, as will some travellers with specific medical respiratory conditions )
· Strict social distancing will be in place and many airports have implemented body temperature checks / thermal scanning and visual health assessments, so you will need to allow longer to go through the airport check-in processes
· Some countries will also require you to provide the following inforrmation: contact information and any history of exposure to COVID-19. Any traveller who presents symptoms, or fails one of the above requirements is likely to be seen by a health professional.
· All British residents travelling to Europe should ensure that they have taken out suitable travel insurance for the members of their party, especially if travellers have any medial considerations as some health-related treatment costs and medicines may not be covered (such as non-urgent treatments, ongoing medical treatments or medical repatriation.)
· The UK is in a transition period under Brexit, during which UK registered EHIC cards will remain valid until the 31st December 2020. This card is issued free and application can be made via the EHIC website https://www.ehic.co.uk/ or by calling: 0300 330 1350. These cards are offered as part of a mutual agreement between EU countries and entitle the holder to receive free or discounted medical treatment and advice from GP’s and state-run hospitals. All UK residents over the age of 16 are eligible, excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Children will need their own card, so should be declared as Dependants when Adults apply for their cards and these will be sent separately for each child. It’s important to carry this card with you at all time to ensure that you have access to the covered treatments and you may still need to pay for standard charge treatments or medicines.
We do indeed; there are dedicated service centres at each of our destinations for round the clock support, meaning your villa representative is just a phone call away. Any advice, assistance or visits can easily be arranged. Contact numbers will be in the travel documents sent to you prior 10 - 14 days to departure* or can be accessed and downloaded via our online portal and will also be displayed in the villa.
* Changes due to Covid-19 - in some instances, there may be a delay whilst your documents are processed so you may receive these 2-3 days prior to travel during the pandemic.
We do not provide that service. However, you will have our representatives contact details on your documentation should you need any advice or assistance.
You can check in to the villa at 4pm, although it should be noted that you can drop your bags off* if you wish to go and start to enjoy your day as the maids may still be cleaning should you arrive before 4pm.
* IMPORTANT - please note that during the 2020 season, we can no longer offer early bag drop due to coronavirus cleaning preparation protocols. We will advise when this service becomes available again.
The keys are in a lock box at the villa. The code and location of the box will be in the travel documents which you can download 10-14 days prior to departure.
There are dedicated service centres at each of our destinations for round the clock support, meaning your villa representative is just a phone call away. Contact numbers will be in the travel documents which have been sent to you prior to departure or accessed via the MyVilla Plus online portal. ) Don't forget to take your travel insurance policy details!
10am is the check-out time. Whilst it is not possible to extend your check-out time, our in-resort team may be able to advise of a nearby location where you can safely store your baggage. Any charges for this facility are payable locally and do not form part of your contract with Villa Plus. We regret that we are unable to provide a late check-out.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a late check-out/early check-in as its already a short turnaround time to ensure the villa is ready for your arrival.
Yes, you can add flights to a villa only booking at a later date. This would make your booking into a Flight Inclusive Package which is ATOL protected.
Extra guests can be added at a later date, so long as the villa occupancy is not exceeded. For all bookings an amendment fee of £10 per person will be charged, when adding extra guests. For flight inclusive package holidays, the additional flight cost and flight extras will need to be confirmed before anyone is added to a booking.
Travel cots, cot linen and high chairs are provided at no extra charge for package holidays; however, there is a charge if booking a villa rental only. This is £20 for the full week for a Travel Cot and £10 for the full week for a Highchair. A manufacturer's EU regulation mattress is provided in all travel cots as standard. Cot linen is provided and all travel cots and high chairs all meet EU standards.
An extra bed can be provided in all destinations apart from Mainland Spain and the Balearics depending on the occupancy. This is usually a fold-up Z-bed type and more suited to children under 15. There is no charge for an extra bed for flight inclusive package holidays; however, there is a charge of £30 for the full week if the booking is villa only.
All optional extras can be added at a later date, subject to availability. These include:
• Starter packs
• Travel insurance
• Car hire and airport transfers
• Cots, high chairs and child gates
• Pool fences
You can prebook your seats direct with your airline, by logging into the My Villa Plus booking management portal. Please refer to the "flights" section for more information on doing this. The link will be available in the booking invoice email.
You can add to or amend your car hire booking by calling our Travel Team. Please click here to view costs and rates. Please note a charge of £15 per week applies when cancelling a car.
We will endeavour to meet your requests, however there are usually administrative costs associated with this. Amending within 12 weeks of the departure date will be treated as a cancellation, please click here to see the cancellation section of our Terms and Conditions.
The changeover days for our villas are not flexible. You are able to book a villa for either 7, 14, 21 or 28 nights and arrive later or depart earlier, but the price will be calculated for the full duration.
Yes, you can add car hire or transfers any time after the booking has been made. please call us on 01727 836686
Yes you can. This is called a starter pack which includes basic essentials and sufficient food for a light snack - this typically includes: milk, bread, tea and coffee, juice, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, mineral water and a bottle of wine. This can be added up to 48 hours before travel for a cost of £35. Please email email@example.com with your booking reference number and lead passenger name and our team will advise you how this can be added.
Yes you can, however we recommend that you take out insurance at the time of booking or as close to the time of booking as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number and the lead passenger name along with the names of people requiring cover and their ages. Our team will give you an insurance quote based on the information you have provided, along with a copy of the policy. For any pre-existing medical condition, please refer to the policy document for a number to declare these to.
Firstly, please refer to our booking cancellation policy here. If you need to cancel, please email email@example.com with your holiday reference number and lead passenger name along with the reasons for your cancellation. One of our team will then advise of the cancellation charges and any refunds (if applicable). When you confirm in writing that you wish to go ahead, we will then cancel your holiday and send a cancellation invoice for your records.
· If you would like to share a villa on holiday with another household, this is allowed. There are currently no restrictions against this in villa rental properties.
· If you have an early flight arrival and wish to deposit baggage at the villa, you must call the local office first to ask if this is possible to arrange. Only 1 member of the party can drop baggage, if the servicing teams are in the process of cleaning the villa and grounds. No early guest check-ins will be possible during 2020
· Linen and bath towels are provided. However, unless otherwise stated you will need to take your own poolside/beach towels.
· Please don’t place used bath or hand towels on the floor, please use a waste bag to put these in
· There will be a small supply of toilet paper at the villa when you arrive.
· Extensive villa cleaning will be carried out between each new guest rental period
· No mid-week cleaning will be carried out during 2020, unless pre-arranged with the resort team who will advise if guests will need to vacate the villa whilst this is carried out. Guests must pack nappies or sanitary products separately and all rubbish must be taken to the outside bins promptly. Cleaning equipment in villas can be used by guests.
· Pool cleaning is typically carried out very early morning and we ask that you allow the pool technician to finish fully servicing the pool before using the pool, garden or terraced areas
· Gardening will be carried out during your stay, please refrain from using the garden until this is completed
· Due to health and safety reasons there will not be any food or drink for you in the villa. However, you can order a starter pack which will provide you with basic food, water and some housekeeping supplies for your arrival. ( A starter pack provides you with basic essentials and sufficient food for a light snack. Typically included are: milk, bread, tea and coffee, juice, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, mineral water and a bottle of wine. If you have booked a villa from our Very Villa Plus range, a Starter Pack is already included.
· Our villas have TV with a mix of terrestrial and satellite TV channels. Where BBC and ITV are available, this will be stated in the villa description under the villa facilities list.
· You'll be able to see a full list of facilities at your villa (such as WiFi, air conditioning, washing machines, dishwashers, irons and ironing boards) under the villa facilities list under each villa page.
· Cooking utensils are provided. Where there is a gas BBQ, fuel is provided at no cost. You will be required to provide charcoal for traditional BBQs.
· Hairdryers are provided at your villa. These are generally found in the bathrooms.
· Yes, there will be enough outside dining seats and sun loungers for everyone in your party. Sun umbrellas/parasols are also provided.
· For villas which offer this facility, pool heating is switched off during July and August as the temperature of the water regularly exceeds 28 degrees celsius, the temperature the pool is heated to.
· There's no need to take your own ping pong bats and balls and pool cues and balls as these are provided at the villa.
· Pool depths vary from villa to villa. You'll be able to see the maximum and minimum pool depths for your villa under the villa features list on the villa page.
· Welcome visits – if you have any questions on arrival, please call our local team, who will advise you of the process.
· If you have a pre-booked a welcome visit, we will contact you in advance to arrange this, as it is likely to be held via skype or an alternative App service
· If you experience maintenance or appliance issues, please call our local team or Villa Co-ordinator, who will arrange to attend the property with a technician at a mutually convenient time. Our resort staff and technicians will wear masks and will practice social distancing measures. We ask that only one member of your party meets them and also wears a mask or face cover
· Supermarkets / mini-markets – most EU countries will require consumers to wear masks and gloves to enter supermarkets and shops and entry will be denied upon failure to comply. There will be a limited number of customers permitted in a store at any one time. Between 08:00 – 10:00 some stores may only permit elderly or vulnerable customers. Social distancing will apply at all times
· Restaurants and Bars – many restaurants will operate on limited occupancy to allow for social distancing, it is therefore recommended to make a reservation in advance. Compulsory use of masks will be required for take-away services. Card payment is preferred. Venues may request your contact details to comply with contact tracing regulations. Please note that due to the ravel restictions in some countries around Coronavirus / Covid-19 / Sars, some restuarants and leisure facilities may be temporarily operating on reduced hours or have earlier closing times.
· Beaches – some beaches may be operating restricted opening hours initially. Social distancing will be in place for all beaches with distancing in place for users who are not part of the same group. 3m spacing between parasols may be in place and there may be timing and number restrictions on parasol rentals. You may be asked to provide your contact details to comply with contact tracing regulations. Not all beaches will have sun beds and umbrellas set up, alternatives can be purchased in most shops in tourist resorts. No sports activities with 2 or more people, such as ball or racket games are currently permitted. (except nautical activities, surf lessons and similar sports.) Some countries have implemented a traffic light system on beaches to indicate occupancy levels: Green; low occupancy / Yellow – high occupancy / Red – Full
· Banks, post office, retail shops, local attractions, cultural properties, theatres, cinemas, parks and zoos – Some may be operating limited hours - specific restrictions will be advised by the venue, masks will be mandatory and visitor numbers may be limited at times
· Medical services – GP’s / Hospitals / Pharmacies – in the majority of countries, only 2 persons per consultation ( or 1 adult with 1 child ) will be permitted. Masks or face covers MUST be worn. Travellers with existing underlying medical conditions should always carry their medical history and details of any prescribed medication, in case of hospitalisation, or treatment whilst on holiday. If travellers suspect they may have symptoms of Coronavirus ( i.e. fever, difficulty breathing, a persistent cough ) please call your local resort Villa Co-ordinator or local office, as they will advise the right health facility or number to call. This will also protect you and prevent the possible spread of virus or infection to others.
· Country Regulations on masks and face covers - please be aware that some countries are stricter than others with regard to the wearing of masks or face covers. In the Balearics ( Majorca & Menorca ) and in France from July 2020, it is now mandatory that masks or face covers MUST be worn in all public areas, streets, shops or public buildings with enclosed areas. ( Exceptions will be made for persons with valid proof of medical conditions, on beaches, pools, playing sports, or whilst consuming food or drink. Children under the age of 6 years are also exempt. ) Failure to comply with the regulations, could incur fines in the region of €100.00 in Spain and €135.00 in France. Always carry a mask or face cover with you.
· We take all client feedback seriously and use it to ensure our holidays are the best they can be. We will email you a questionnaire where you can leave a review of your holiday a couple of weeks after your holiday. If your feedback is more urgent you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will look into this for you.